In support of the extraordinary UCSC student experience, the programs and services across the campus are designed to help students succeed academically, find a home and get involved with student life, have fun and forge lasting friendships, and grow as leaders and future professionals.
- There are so many opportunities for students to get involved on- and off-campus—with more than 150 student organizations, ethnical and cultural centers, student government, college programs and activities, athletics, student media, service learning and volunteerism, and more.
- Be healthy! From recreation, intramural and club sports, and PE classes, there are many ways to stay active and enjoy the scenic campus. Students can access the health center for medical services, urgent care, and the pharmacy, and there is counseling and psychiatric support to help students manage stress and crises.
- Living and learning are intimately connected at UCSC. Co-curricular programs, students activities, and academics create a unique residential experience in the 10 colleges and other housing communities. The dining halls, cafes, and other facilities help students make the campus their home.
- We respect, recognize, and celebrate the differences and similarities that students bring to the campus community. Learn more about workshops and trainings, explore the Lending Library, take a course, or join the Diversity Facilitator Team.
- Academic programs and services ensure students succeed in the classroom. Find help and resources for academic advising and course enrollment, career and graduate school options, tutoring and other academic support services, and opportunities to take your learning global.
- Manage your finances, learn about financial aid options, apply for scholarships, and pay your bill. Navigate your way around campus to take care of student business, from parking permits and ID cards to buying books and setting up your email.
- Learn more about the different types of student fees and tuition and the programs and services these fees support. Read about campus-based fees/referenda, which are initiated and voted on by students through campus elections.